What to do with stale bread! Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks!
- 2-3 cups of diced stale bread of your choice. (I used a French loaf)
- 1-2 tsp. italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Coat baking sheet with olive oil.
- Place one layer of bread pieces on oiled baking sheet.
- Spray bread with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and garlic salt.
- Bake until croutons are crispy.
- Bring to room temperature and store in airtight container.
*Salad or Soup croutons! Also great as a crumbled topping for pasta dishes!