It’s cheap and easy to make a pizzeria quality pies! If you’re having a party, make pizza in advance and reheat!
- store bought pizza dough
- 1 can tomato sauce ( 8 oz.)
- garlic salt
- 1 lb. fresh mozzarella, sliced
- Follow prep instructions on dough packaging.
- Arrange dough on baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Sprinkle the dough with garlic salt.
- Spread the tomato sauce evenly over dough.
- Arrange the cheese.
- Pop in the oven (follow packaging instuctions here too).
- You’ll look for the cheese to be melted and the crust to look golden!