Soup for the body, brain, and soul!
- 12 oz. ground turkey, cooked with the onion and drained
- 1 diced red onion
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cans of strained with beans of your choice
- 1 (16 oz.) jar of salsa, green or red
- 2 cups of chicken broth (low sodium better)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- Add the cooked turkey, olive oil and onion to a medium sized pot.
- Heat over medium.
- Add liquids.
- Add powder ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and cover.
- Cook for an additional 20 minutes.