Nothing better than fresh salsa. So easy to prepare and so delicious!
- 5 small-medium sized tomatoes
- fresh cilantro
- jalepeno pepper
- salt and pepper
- *I purposely left out the ingredient quantities so you can play with it and use the amounts for your taste.
- Dice tomatoes and onions and put them in a bowl.
- Cut jalepenos in half, remove stems and seeds, and chop finely. Add to bowl.
- Chop cilantro leaves and add to bowl.
- Cut lime in half and squeeze juice into mixture.
- Add salt and a little pepper and you’re done!