Dinner under $10! Serves up to four.
- 1 block of frozen spinach
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup goat cheese crumbles
- 3 cups dry pasta (I used rotini)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Microwave the spinach in a glass bowl for 2 minutes.
- Boil the water for pasta.
- Toss in the pasta.
- Before the pasta is ready, add the diced red pepper to the water and flash cook. It should only take a minute.
- Bring to boil/al dente.
- Break apart the spinach and heat for an additional 1-2 minutes until fully cooked.
- Toss pasta and peppers with spinach and olive oil.
- Add cheese and mix.
*Leftovers can be served hot or cold!