Oh my goodness, these meatballs are super simple and ready in 30 minutes! Great appetizer, pasta topper, or even sandwich!
Easiest Meatballs Ever!
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 16 meatballs
- 1 tbsp. chopped onion
- 1 tsp. salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lb. ground beef or chicken
- 1 garlic clove, pressed or shredded
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Mix with your hands until well blended.
- Divide mixture in half. Then in half again.
- Form equal sized meatballs and place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.