Chicken and asparagus with garlic and creamy lemon flavors.
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1 pound chicken boneless/skinless, cut into strips and then chopped
- 4 cloves garlic shredded
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 4 asparagus stems, chopped
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can condensed chicken broth
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ cup carrot, shredded and chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3 tbsp. Parmesan, shredded
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup uncooked arborio rice
- Squeeze the lemon over the chicken and set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Saute the chicken and cook until browned
- Add soup, broth, water, carrot, asparagus, green onions and the Parmesan.
- Heat to a boil.
- Stir in rice.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 20 minutes.