Festive Jello shots for your next gathering! My friend Aloha James highly recommends these!
Cranberry Sauce Jello Shots
Recipe type: Dessert/Alcohol
- 2 cups water
- 1 package cranberry or raspberry Jello with sugar
- 1 can cranberry sauce (the canned jelly type)
- 2 cups vodka of your choice
- Boil the water and cranberry sauce.
- Stir well.
- Mix in the Jello powder.
- Stir until it is dissolved.
- Mix in the vodka.
- Pour into miniature plastic or paper cups.
- Store in the fridge while they set.