Super simple breakfast filled with eggs, cheese and sauce!
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 4 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup Ortega style taco sauce or your favorite salsa
- 4 flour tortillas
- Heat the tortillas in the microwave for 30-45 seconds.
- In a saute pan sprayed with cooking oil, crack the eggs and give a quick stir with a fork. Don't over stir.
- Fold eggs a few times until thickened.
- Fold in the cheese and sauce until cheese is melted and the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Stuff the tortillas with the egg mixture and roll up.
- Keep the sauce on the side if you wish!