This simple recipe from our Featured Foodie, A Couple in the Kitchen, just won the Simply Potatoes/FoodBuzz recipe contest. Congrats, guys!
Cheesy Pancetta Hash Brown Bites
Author: A Couple In The Kitchen
Recipe type: appetizer
- 1 package Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 4 ounces diced pancetta
- ½ pound gouda cheese, shredded
- 2½ cups half-n-half
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the potatoes, pancetta and cheese.
- Fill the cups of two muffin tins with this mixture. Place a pinch of both salt and pepper into each cup. Then pour 1½ tablespoons of half-n-half into each cup.
- Cover loosely with aluminum foil and bake at 400 for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 25 minutes, or until nicely browned.
- Allow to cool for five minutes before removing from pan. Serve hot.