I wanted to add a cocktail that would be great to have on New Year’s Eve and this was the first that came to mind! Fresh lemon drop martini!
Lemon Drop Martini
Author: Meredith Fuller
Recipe type: Cocktail, Martini
Classic lemon drop martini with a twist!
- 1 strip of lemon peel
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) citron vodka
- ½ ounce lemon juice
- 1 ounce sweet and sour mix
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Pour the ice, vodka, lemon juice, sweet and sour mix, and honey into the martini shaker.
- Shake as hard and fast as you can for about a minute.
- You want to break down the ice a bit, so it fills your martini glass with teeny tiny ice chips!
- Sugar your rim.
- Strain the cocktail into the martini glass.
- Garnish with the lemon peel.