Grilled Tilapia with lemon pepper and italian dressing marinade.
Pepper Grilled Tilapia
Recipe type: Fish, Seafood, Dinner, Main
- 6 fresh or frozen tilapia filets
- ¼ cup Italian dressing of your choice
- 1 tbsp. lemon pepper
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Thaw the tilapia and marinade in all of the above ingredients for about an hour.
- Preheat the grill pan (and coat with cooking spray).
- Cook both sides for approximately 4-5 minutes on each side (depending on how thick the fillets are).
- Serve with pasta, rice, or add to tacos!