Yummy. Easy 3 ingredient dessert! This shake was an instant classic in our house.
Simple Chocolate Milk Shake
Author: Meredith Fuller
Recipe type: Semi-homemade, dessert,
Who wants to spend much time whipping together dessert after cooking dinner? Here's an option that takes under 5 minutes. This ice cream shake is so incredible.
- 1 hot chocolate packet (I used Starbucks brand, but Swiss Miss or Ghirardelli would be great)
- 6 scoops vanilla bean ice cream
- 1½ cups non fat milk
- Combine all three ingredients in a blender.
- Mix until creamy and smooth.
- Grab a couple of fun glasses and serve with a straw or spoon.