Sweet, gooey, crispy, delicious, warm, blueberry dessert.
Recipe type: Dessert
Add a scoop of ice cream just before serving. Yum!
- 6 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 5 tbsp. chilled butter or margarine, cut into small pieces
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1½ tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ⅔ cup flour
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup regular oats
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine the blueberries, 2 tbsp. brown sugar, 1½ tbsp. lemon juice, 2 tbsp. flour and mix. Scoop into an 11 x 7 baking dish.
- Combine ⅔ cup flour, ½ cup brown sugar, oats, and cinnamon, and cut in the butter and mix with your hands until crumbly.
- Crumble over the blueberry mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.