Slightly sticky chicken kebabs with a burst of ginger and just enough soy sauce to cure your salt kick!
Ginger Honey Soy Chicken Kebabs
Author: Meredith Fuller
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 lb. chicken thighs, cut into cubes (fat trimmed)
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. fresh shredded ginger
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. flax seeds or sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil or sesame oil
- 3-4 soaked skewer sticks
- Clean the chicken and toss in a glass bowl.
- Add the soy sauce, ginger and oil to the bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 30-45 minutes.
- Skewer the chicken.
- Glaze the meat with honey and then sprinkle lightly with seeds (optional)
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
- Grill until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with a fried rice and salad or Asian slaw! Yummy!