One of our favorite healthy snacks! Made with all natural ingredients.
Recipe type: Snack
- 1 small bunch of kale, pre-washed and patted dry
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- dash of sea salt
- Remove the stems from the kale and discard.
- Tear the kale into bite sized pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Drizzle the kale with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle with a few dashes of salt.
- Bake for approx. 10-15 minutes.
- Watch them closely to prevent burning.
- Remove from oven and squeeze the lemon over the chips!