Rolled muesli bites with yummy coconut, apricot, and nuts!
Simple Muesli Bites
Recipe type: Snack, Breakfast
- 1½ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 2 tbsp. mixed seeds of your choice
- 3 tbsp. mixed nuts of your choice
- 3 tbsp. dried unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. oil
- Boil about 2 cups of water.
- Add the apricots to the water and boil for 20 minutes or so.
- Remove from the heat, strain and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Grab your food processor, add the nuts and cinnamon.
- Chop until the nuts are a crumby texture.
- Remove the nuts and set aside.
- Add the apricots, the rolled oats, coconut, seeds, and oil to the food processor.
- Grind until it reaches a fairly smooth consistency.
- Mix with the nuts.
- Roll the muesli into bite sized balls.
- Arrange on a tray.
- Store in the fridge for about 20 minutes.