Grilled skin side down, domed until cooked through, this salmon will melt in your mouth! SUPER MOIST!
Simple Dill Salmon
Recipe type: Salmon, Main, Entree
- fresh salmon fillet with skin (1.5 lb.)
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 lemon wedge zested
- garlic salt to taste
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
- olive oil
- (grill pan)
- Preheat the grill pan over medium heat.
- Drizzle the salmon with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with a light coating of dill, garlic salt, pepper, and zest.
- Grill skin side down and dome with a large metal bowl or lid.
- Depending on the size, the fillet should cook through in about 10 minutes per pound.
- Serve with or without the skin.
- Garnish the plate with a lemon wedge.