Egg drop soup is fun to play with. You can add different ingredients to make it your own!
Egg Drop Soup Plus
Recipe type: Soup
Soup for the sick! 🙂
- 1 can of chicken broth (14 oz. can)
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 eggs (medium size)
- 1 tsp. corn starch
- ¼ cup cubed tofu
- 1 handful spinach
- salt to taste, optional (you might not need this depending on the chicken broth)
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Heat the broth and lemon juice in a pan.
- Bring to a light boil.
- Whisk the eggs and cornstarch.
- Gently pour in the egg while stirring.
- Add the tofu cubes and allow the soup to boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Garnish each bowl with a little green onion.