Simple Greek cooking. My guy loves him some meat on a stick!
Grilled Pork Souvlaki
Recipe type: Grilled, Greek, Entree
- 1 1lb. boneless pork tenderloin, pre-sliced or cut into pieces
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 3 cloves garlic, shredded
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 fresh zucchini, sliced, optional
- Mix up the marinade (oil, garlic, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, onion).
- Soak the meat in the marinade for about 5 minutes.
- Add the zucchini to the mix just before skewering.
- Skewer everything up.
- Preheat the grill over medium.
- minutes per side.
Serve alone or with a nice tzatziki (see recipe) sauce and warm pita!