Sweet and spicy pork with sauteed veggies and a crisp tortilla!
Moo Shu Pork Wraps
Recipe type: Entree, Asian
- 6-8 tortillas
- ½ lb. pork tenderloin
- 2 tbsp. lite soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cups shredded Chinese cabbage
- 1 cup button mushrooms, cleaned and sliced thinly
- 1 red pepper, cut into slices
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced into 2-inch strips
- ¼ cup plum sauce
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- Slice the tenderloin into strips
- Combine pork, soy sauce, and garlic. Mix well.
- Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; drizzle oil around top of wok, coating sides.
- Heat at medium-high.
- Add pork mixture.
- Stir-fry for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Set the meat aside.
- Add cabbage, mushrooms, and pepper to wok.
- Fry for a few minutes. Set aside.
- Add sprouts and onions and a little more oil if you need it. Fry for a few minutes.
- Return pork mixture to wok.
- Add the hoisin sauce and stir-fry 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Spread 1½ teaspoons plum sauce over one side of each tortilla; top evenly with pork mixture.
- Heat tortillas in a microwave for 35 seconds.
- Roll up tortillas.
- For a crispy tortilla, bake in the oven/toaster oven until slightly golden and crispy.