Quick and easy fondue recipe we created late one night while drinking wine! Haha! Warning, this is NOT an authentic fondue recipe.
Garlic & Herb Fondue for Two
Author: Meredith Fuller
Recipe type: Appetizer, Snack
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup cubed American cheese (white or orange)
- 3 tbsp. Parmesan cheese (we had finely grated from our local deli)
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 clove garlic, shredded
- 1 tsp. parsley or your favorite herbs
- Your favorite dippers! We used unsalted pretzels.
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave safe serving bowl.
- Heat for 30 seconds, and stir.
- Heat for and additional 30 seconds, stir.
- Repeat until the cheese is melty and gooey.
- Serve immediately.