Spaghetti squash spaghetti dinner! Yum! We had this surprisingly delicious dish last night. A new staple!
Author: Meredith Fuller
Recipe type: Entree, Meatless Monday,
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 cup marinara/pasta sauce of your choice
- 2 sticks string cheese, cut into small bites
- Italian seasoning to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Prick holes all over the squash with a fork. (about ten times should do the trick)
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove and cut in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out and remove the seeds from the center.
- Take a fork and shred through the squash.
- Arrange the spaghetti squash on a plate.
- Top each plate with ½ cup sauce, ½ of the cheese, and a dash or two of oregano.
- Zap in the microwave until cheese is melted. (45 seconds or so)
This recipe uses ½ of a small-medium sized spaghetti squash per serving.