Eggs, cheese, bread, and buffalo sauce! What a way to start your day! Yum! My husband’s favorite quick b-fast.
Buffalo Egg Sandwich
Author: Meredith Lacie Fuller
Recipe type: Breakfast
My husband is a buffalo sauce maniac! I had to find a way to incorporate his favorite sauce with breakfast. We've always got these ingredients on hand, so this is my go-to quick breakfast option.
- 3 eggs (remove one of the yolks)
- 1 tsp. oil
- 1 tbsp. Franks buffalo sauce
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 whole toasted pita, cut in half (or bread of your choice)
- Add oil to a fry pan.
- Heat over medium.
- Crack the eggs over pan and gently break the yolks.
- Top with the Franks sauce and a handful of cheese.
- Dome it and let it sit until the egg has cooked through and the cheese has melted.
- Stuff the gooey egg mixture into the toasted pita pockets. Enjoy!