We just moved into our first house, and our next door neighbors brought us fresh squash from their garden…
Summer Squash & Artichoke Pasta
Author: Meredith Lacie Fuller
Recipe type: Pasta
After an exhausting day of moving, this pasta filled us up and hit the spot!
- 1 8 oz. can of artichokes
- 1 lb. serving of pasta (your choice)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 summer squash, cut into bite sized pieces
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan or Romano cheese
- herbs Provence to taste
- sea salt to taste
- Boil the water in a medium-large sized pot.
- Salt the water.
- Add pasta and bring back to boil, then toss in chopped squash.
- Cover and reduce to low.
- Cook for an additional few minutes or until veggie and pasta have cooked through.
- Strain pasta and veggies, but reserve a little of the pasta water.
- Return to pot, add olive oil, salt, herbs, cheese, and room temperature canned and strained artichokes.
- Stir well.