We have been trying to clean out the fridge to make room for our new one, and this recipe was a result! Yum!
Pepperoni Pizza Frittata
Author: Meredith Lacie Fuller
Recipe type: Breakfast
This is one of the easiest breakfasts to make! You do a little prep work, toss it all together, and throw it in the oven. I like to cook the onion and pepperoni first, but it's not required.
- 1 10 oz. block of frozen/thawed spinach
- 6 eggs (I used 4 eggs, 2 whites)
- 2 tbsp. half and half or milk
- 1 tbsp. olive oil to grease the pan/dish and sautee the pepperoni & onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped pepperoni
- 1 small red or white onion, finely sliced
- 3 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese (reserve 1 tbsp. for the topping)
- 2 tbsp. Italian bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- microwave the spinach or thaw ahead of time.
- Grease the baking dish or pie tin.
- Sautee the pepperoni and onion until onion is opaque and pepperoni is slightly crisp.
- Whisk the eggs, onion, cream/milk, pepperoni, parmesan, spinach.
- Pour into pan.
- Top with bread crumbs and parmesan.
- Bake until the center has set and the top has made a crust.