A nice, tasty side dish/snack and prepared in 2 minutes! Thanks to our Featured Foodie, savourthesensesblog.com, for this recipe.
Asian Spiced Cucumbers
Author: Jenny, savourthesensesblog.com
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 2 cucumbers (partially peeled, thinly sliced)
- 2 cups rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Chinese five-spice
- ½ tbsp. red chilli flakes
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix, making sure all cucumber slices are submerged in the vinegar.
- Let marinate for at least 10 minutes before serving.