7-up in a biscuit?! It works! Thanks to our Featured Foodie, Laura, with realmomkitchen.com.
Cheddar, Garlic, and Green Onion Biscuits
Author: Laura, realmomkitchen.com
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1½ cup Bisquick
- ½ cup 7-Up
- ½ cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, diced (green tops only)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix, 7-Up, cheddar cheese, and green until it forms a soft sticky dough. Do not over mix.
- Drop dough by the spoonful onto the lined baking sheet.. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until biscuits start to brown.
- While biscuits bake, combine the butter, garlic, and salt together.
- After you remove the biscuits from the oven, brush them with the garlic butter.
- Makes 12 small biscuits.