This recipe is super simple and versatile. Tasty little crab cake alternative!
Author: Cynthia, tasteslikehome.org
The ingredient amounts are either vague or left out intentionally, as the recipe is very versatile. Experiment! You can contact Cynthia at tasteslikehome.org for an exact recipe if you wish.
- Use 1 egg to 1 pound of baby shrimp
- Use 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs to 1 pound of baby shrimp
- Ginger, garlic and hot pepper paste (make your own)
- Green onions, thinly sliced
- Salt to taste
- Rinse, drain well and pat dry shrimp.
- Pulse together the shrimp and ginger-garlic-pepper paste to a coarse texture.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl, add the remaining ingredients and mix well to incorporate.
- Use your desired frying method...just make sure they're cooked through!