Thanks to our Featured Foodie, duodishes.com, for this smoothie creation that substitutes ice cubes with frozen broccoli!
Blueberry Peach Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, about 4 ounces
- 1 cup frozen peach slices, about 2 ounces
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli, about 4 ounces
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons protein powder
- 2 cups almond milk
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup water
- Process all ingredients in a blender until completely smooth. Add more water if needed to reach desired consistency. Serve immediately.
Brought to you by Duo Dishes