For Super Bowl Parties large and small, these little bundles of joy will kick start your Party! see recipe
Maybe it’s your first time making a pot roast or maybe you just feel like trying a new recipe, this pot roast is simple to make and feeds a crowd! see recipe
Hot Dogs wrapped in egg roll paper makes one fabulously fun appetizer. see recipe
Pack some heat into your next batch of burgers with chopped jalapenos! see recipe
A simple sauce to make for any occasion! You’ll use this recipe for many years to come! see recipe
Street tacos (like the ones crafted out front of the Staples Center in Los Angeles) are made from simple fresh ingredients. see recipe
Garlicky Greek hamburger alternative. It’s packed full of flavors that will feed your Mediterranean fix! see recipe
A modern take on Eggs Benedict. (Maybe a little easier for some folks). see recipe
Simple one pot chili recipe. Serve with fresh rolls or tortilla chips for dipping. see recipe
Super simple quiche recipe. All you have to do is combine the ingredients in a bowl, toss in a pie crust and bake! see recipe
Oh my goodness, these meatballs are super simple and ready in 30 minutes! Great appetizer, pasta topper, or even sandwich! see recipe
Yummy sandwich topping, over rice, or addition to a salad. see recipe
Prime rib lover? This will make your mouth water! So simple to make. Great party recipe.
bring the vibe of a hip and trendy restaurant to your dinner table! Serves 2. see recipe
our take on chicken cordon bleu transformed into a phenomenal sandwich recipe. see recipe
- 2 cups dry pasta
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups croutons, crushed
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 egg whites, whisked
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. water
- 6 slices of smoked ham, thinly sliced
- 6 Swiss cheese slices, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp. honey mustard dressing
- Wash and pat dry chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly over chicken; set aside.
- Combine seasoned crouton crumbs and parmesan cheese in a large zip-top plastic bag.
- Whisk together egg whites and water in a shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in egg white mixture, and drain.
- Place 1 breast half in bag; seal and shake to coat.
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Remove and transfer to a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined baking sheet, and repeat with remaining chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Top each breast half with 2 ham slices and 2 cheese slices.
- Prepare pasta according to packaging instructions.
- Bake chicken for 5 more minutes or until cheese melts.
- Drain pasta.
- Chop chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Toss with pasta, olive oil and honey mustard dressing.
- Serve with a veggie of your choice!
Easy chicken cordon bleu recipe that’s ready in under an hour! see recipe
Thanks to our Featured Foodie, Savour the Senses, here’s a delicious, tangy, pork chop recipe that’s a must try! see recipe