Super rich and creamy lobster macaroni and cheese. Try this recipe for personal portion side dish! see recipe
Tag: mac n cheese
Grilled [Macaroni and Cheese] Cheese Sandwich
OK, this recipe might sound a bit wacky, but my younger brother, Ben lives for this samich! Not recommended for everyday consumption. Makes 1 sandwich.
Traditional Macaroni and Cheese
This easily prepared macaroni and cheese dish will not disappoint. Layer the ingredients for wonderful flavor throughout. Serves 6-8! see recipe
All American Mac n Cheese
- 1/4 pound elbow macaroni or shells
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 pound cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 1/2 cups cooked and drained broccoli
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Cook the macaroni and drain.
- Preheat Oven to 375°F
- In a pot over medium heat, mix flour and melted butter with whisk.
- Add milk and stir.
- Pour mixture over macaroni and stir in shredded cheese until evenly dispersed, mix in cooked broccoli. sprinkle a little extra cheese on top.
- heat in oven for 20-25 minutes or until top is golden.