A traditional, versatile Mexican staple that has a nice balance of sweet and spice. Thanks to realmomkitchen.com! see recipe
Pork Carnitas (Slow Cooker)
Grilled Pork Souvlaki
Simple Greek cooking. My guy loves him some meat on a stick! see recipe
Moo Shu Pork Wraps
Sweet and spicy pork with sauteed veggies and a crisp tortilla! see recipe
Pork Curry Donburi (Rice Bowl Dish)
This curry recipe is simple and quick since the curry doesn’t need to simmer for a long time. Have dinner ready in less than 45 minutes with this dish brought to us by Nami from Just One Cookbook! Serve over rice. see recipe
Homemade Breakfast Sausage
Homemade breakfast sandwiches are quite the staple in our house and making your own sausage is the way to go! see recipe
Carnitas- a Mexican pork dish with a crispy exterior and juicy-tender center. Great with tacos, burritos or salads! see recipe
Mojo Pork Chops [by Savour the Senses]
Thanks to our Featured Foodie, Savour the Senses, here’s a delicious, tangy, pork chop recipe that’s a must try! see recipe
Garlic and Fennel Pork Tenderloin
Porky garlicky goodness!
Pork Fried Rice
This pork fried rice recipe is so simple to make and very enjoyable.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 3 small green onions, chopped
- 1 boneless pork loin , diced
- 1 crown broccoli, chopped
- 6 white mushrooms, quartered
- 2 tbsp. lite soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. oil
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add pork, salt and pepper.
- Cook until pork is somewhat crispy.
- Add onion, broccoli, and mushrooms.
- Heat for a few minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, whip eggs with a fork until whites and yolk are blended.
- Add rice to skillet with veggies. Give it a good stir.
- Pour egg mixture over skillet and fold in.
- Pour soy sauce over the skillet evenly.