These cheese crisps make great toppers for salads, sandwiches, or even pasta! Made in under 10 minutes!
Parmesan Cheese Crisps
Author: Meredith Lacie Fuller
Recipe type: Topping
I just made these randomly and the hubby freaked out! "They shouldn't be legal"!
- ¾ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Herbs of your choice to taste
- Sea salt to taste
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Oil a light metal baking sheet. (if you're using a dark baking sheet, cooking time may vary). Parchment paper works nicely too!
- Sprinkle little piles of cheese in round or rectangular shapes.
- Top the cheese with dried herbs of your choice. (I used herbs de Provence).
- Bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove when lightly golden in color.
- I used a spatula and flipped them once about ¾ of the way through the cooking process, but that's not necessary.